Wednesday, February 27, 2008

31 Weeks!!! Yay!

We hit 31 weeks today! My contractions are still 15-20 minutes apart and holding pretty steady there. I went in to my regular OB yesterday and we discussed when to stop the Procardia. At first he said that we could stop them at 35 weeks but then he changed his mind and told me to continue to 36 weeks. I am much more comfortable waiting until 36 weeks, so only 5 weeks to go until we go off the meds and see what happens! With our luck we'll end up going all the way to our due date or beyond.... But I REALLY don't think I can grow anymore than I already have! My stomach is gigantic! Today I was asked how overdue I was.... SOB! I think I really threw the lady off when I told her that I technically had 9 more weeks to go!
So things are about the same. I feel all the nesting coming on but it really stinks that I can't do much about it. I think Aaron has caught the nesting bug as well though so hopefully we can work together to get some stuff done... but with me sitting on my rear of course!
I'm off to bed! Good night!

No comments: