Thursday, April 10, 2008

We made it full term!

Now he needs to GET OUT!
Hehe!
Now we just sit and wait. I contracted painfully all day long yesterday and finally went into Labor and Delivery at 11:00pm only to find that my cervix is still where it has been. The nurse, who I know from my mom's group, and I have decided that my cervix is just broken.
Little man is getting nice and fat and is definitely putting way too much pressure on my already screwed up pelvis. I know he will be completely worth it all in the end but I am just so very ready to see his sweet little face.
Dr. P is leaving the country tomorrow for a whole week so I'm sure that he will be born sometime while he's gone, that's just how we roll around here. Can't keep things simple :O)
Everyone is getting overly anxious.... and crabby.
Here's hoping for a baby by next week this time!

1 comment:

brandy said...

i just told chara this...

wow...i cant believe he is still in there! lol..all that convincing to keep him in..i think he realizes how comfy it is

c'mon baby!! we want to meet you!!