Friday, March 28, 2008

35 Weeks and playing the waiting game!

First of all... sorry for the lack of updates! My parents moved a couple of weeks ago and I helped by watching :O) then the flu ran around our house like crazy and then on Wednesday of this past week we hit 35 weeks! So, since Wednesday I have been either a) sleeping because I can't get enough of it or b) running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Ok so maybe I'm not running around, it's more like a very painful waddle, but you get my point. I had my weekly appointment on Tuesday and was given the ok to stop my meds and resume normal activities. Hip Hip Hooray! So now we are just taking things as they come. Thank you all for sticking with me through this and for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. It really means a lot. I will continue to update here and use this blog to keep everyone updated on everything that we have going on.
I'll be back in a bit with some fun pictures!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so glad he's still in there! Praying for a perfect, healthy delivery for both of you! Yay for making it this far!

Heather said...

Yeah!!! Way to go on 35 weeks!!! congrats on that itself!

Kristi said...

Thanks for the update! Here's to a big, fat, healthy baby boy!