Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Still Baking!

Little man is still baking but it's looking as though he may be making an appearance over the next couple of weeks. I have dropped quite a bit as of my appointment this afternoon and the Dr. said he doesn't think that we will make it to "full-term" which would be 37 weeks. I keep saying that we are going to go past our April 30th due date though and they will need to induce me! Anyhow, next week marks a huge milestone... 34 weeks! At that point his chances of being placed on a vent at birth are significantly reduced. So ideally we would like to make it to at least 35 weeks, at that point we should be able to deliver locally and bring him home. So that's where we are right now!
And for some fun! I let the kids paint today and Elle decided that instead of just washing her hands in the kitchen sink that she would bathe in it!




3 comments:

Heather said...

I am happy he is still baking and your doing a great job of baking him, lol! Cute pixs of dish bath, we will one day wonder how did they ever fit in there?
-h

Lauren said...

glad mr impatient is hanging in there!!!

oh to have a sink that big! i am now going to recite that commandment about envy in my head until it sticks....

Kristi said...

I think you owe us a new update ;-)

I love the sink pics though - how fun! I think R would freak if I tried to bathe him in the sink :-)