Tuesday, April 22, 2008

PSA

This is a public service announcement and I am terribly sorry if it comes off horribly rude but it's for every one's own good. I have shut my phones off for the time being. I have been in a down right terrible mood as of late and need as much quiet as I can get which is already difficult enough with 3 kids in the house. I am just having a really hard time with my phones ringing every 10 minutes with the same questions and while I completely understand and appreciate that everyone is very well meaning I just can't seem to have a conversation without being horribly nasty to whoever it is that I'm talking to. Again, I am sorry but I just need a break right now.

With that said, I am still very pregnant and with my due date quickly approaching we are all on edge. I have my 39w appointment this afternoon and doubt that there has been any change. I was contracting more between weeks 29 and 35 than I am now which is very frustrating to say the least. My blood pressure is all over the place and I have been having really bad headaches/migraines for the last couple of days and am very sick to my stomach so I haven't been able to eat much of anything which is depleting what energy I do have very quickly.

I will update more later today if anything interesting comes from my appointment. Otherwise, stay tuned! We might just have a baby sometime before he is due to leave for kindergarten!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Dang! and I was just getting ready to call you too! ;-) LOL j/k! I hope you appointment (not disappointment) goes well and you discover that you are at a 9... ok, well at least I can laugh at your misery. I'm so sorry that you are feeling so yucky. (((hugs))) and prayers! *muah*