Friday, April 11, 2008

Please take a moment...

and visit A Small Victory
A Small Victory was founded by a wonderful mommy from E's birth board after the loss of her first pregnancy with baby Janell in 2004.
As for us... still pregnant! I am so ready for this to be done but at the same time I am just dieing for him to get super fat so I can have my little chubby man! We had some storms roll through today and it caused me to have a ton of pressure and some stronger contractions but not much has happened since. We have known for a while now that little man is posterior so I started some techniques from Spinning Babies to encourage him to spin around to the proper anterior position so that his head engages and makes these contractions more productive. Why I didn't start this a couple of weeks ago is beyond me, but hopefully it's not too late and he does what needs to be done. If not, chances are pretty good that we are in for a long and hard labor. Here's to a weekend of spinning babies and hopefully lots of rest before he makes his appearance!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kimm~
I can't believe your little man is still baking away in there :) WHat a little stinker! Hope you are feeling as well as you can right now! I am patiently waiting his arrival and his beautiful pictures. Good luck and I hope it is soon.

**hugs**
Tammi (kaupmom5)

Kristi said...

I'm sure thinking of you! Beginning to think that maybe I should have eased up on the prayers just a bit LOL *totally kidding* I'm so sorry you're uncomfortable but I'm so happy that you can plan to bring SLWB home with you!